14 January 2009

HOME MADE.









It's time for me to become a real woman.

2 comments:

krank said...

Whoa! I'm bored at work so I went back in time. That's the cutest picture of you and Diego!

Miss Soggy Smog said...

I am having a profound experience reading your blog, Miss Brittany. I'm slightly hungover and randomly started reading your blog from the beginning, it's really funny and charming and says much in it's cryptosysym. I was going to comment but then chickened out, then saw that picture of you and Digs, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! That is a great picture and I started to get all teary, then looked here at the comments and Janel had already commented and... just wow. I really really like these pictures and your blog. I don't know you in real life but your blog makes it really easy to like you. Your blog is a total love story, on many levels. I'm not into God or anything like that but I feel like saying something like "You are blessed to have so much love in your life". But that would be way gay. Oh yes and I understand now that Pumpkin and Pencils are the same pup, I thought they were twins or something else equally confusing. Okay sorry for rambling on, I probably should have written you an email instead. I hope I didn't say anything embarassing. Cheers, Smog