That when you are just about to die, in your last few breaths, if you call the name of someone you love, they will hear it? When I was seven my grandma told me this. She said that you will hear their voice clearly say your name and you will know that they are no longer.
Ever since I have always been listening. I would also go as far as to say that, according to the above, my Father has died about five times and my grandma has died once. But then in reality they haven't died at all. Although, there have been numerous times where I have anticipated phone calls and been spot on. Like when you think your phone is ringing and you grab it & it isn't but then one second later, while your still holding it, it starts ringing. Or even picked up the phone only to find someone on the line instead of a dialtone.
I spent a lot of sleepless nights in my childhood mourning the passing of family members because I thought I heard them calling my name. What a bummer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so, i've heard that death is like a dream. you know how one second in a dream can feel like 10 years? yeah, well, i guess in the 10 seconds your brain is still active after you're dead your brain just dreams the rest of your life. it totally creeped me out for like 4 years. i've since gotten over it but i still think about it from time to time.
UR SO DEEP
Post a Comment