24 June 2009

PERPETUATING A STEREOTYPE.




No tents, just BB guns & little to no planning. There was also the most amazing shooting star. It was bright green & lit up the whole sky. I have never seen anything like it. I also saw a lake. So, I would say that's a mission accomplished.

7 comments:

Miss Soggy Smog said...

Everything about this photo spread is cool. I love the hot dog buns. I'm glad you guys didn't get stuck out there and have to eat all of those buns to stay alive. Was the shooting star during the day?

Cheers, Smog

brittany said...

sadly no. but if it were that would be even more remarkable, you know?

krank said...

Andy's hair look glorious.

bozly said...

wow andy looks so regal, if it were the the 1600's he would be a duke of some sorts.

brittany said...

duke shreddington.

Ashley Karmyl Thomas said...

LOVE THE SECOND PICTURE JHAHAHAHA

STEPHEN STEINBRINK said...

oh dang! this makes me miss you and andy so much. we will have our reunion soon! lets make a cake!