Lately I have been searching for a good weekend. They have been really hard to come by and even more so hard to distinguish from every other day of the week. I guess that is what summer does to your sense of time, makes everyday feel like a Monday. But anyway, I've been looking for that "weekend" weekend. The kind where you say you are going to go out and do something fun, & then you actually do. Whereas I usually have been falling asleep by 12:00AM after watching a movie on netflix. Alas, this weekend was that weekend (my "weekend" weekend). I think it was due to the numerous reasons for celebration. Celebrating for Yu yu and her two art shows, celebrating for Fat Poley making it to 25, celebrating pumpkin and his endless attitude, celebrating breakfasts of waffles and bacon, and celebrating not working at all. Thank God for weekends and heres to many more, I hope!
03 August 2009
IT WAS YOUR DAY.
Lately I have been searching for a good weekend. They have been really hard to come by and even more so hard to distinguish from every other day of the week. I guess that is what summer does to your sense of time, makes everyday feel like a Monday. But anyway, I've been looking for that "weekend" weekend. The kind where you say you are going to go out and do something fun, & then you actually do. Whereas I usually have been falling asleep by 12:00AM after watching a movie on netflix. Alas, this weekend was that weekend (my "weekend" weekend). I think it was due to the numerous reasons for celebration. Celebrating for Yu yu and her two art shows, celebrating for Fat Poley making it to 25, celebrating pumpkin and his endless attitude, celebrating breakfasts of waffles and bacon, and celebrating not working at all. Thank God for weekends and heres to many more, I hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have runway shots and you, K8T and Pat are in the background.
andy's bulbous butt
miss you!
I saw the pictures. We look like really short fashion stalkers.
& Andy's bulbous booty and it's number one fan.
Post a Comment