09 August 2009

THE REASON I'M INTERESTED.




I saw these things with my own eyes, & I touched them, & I never thought I would in my whole life. It made me feel really happy and really silly & stupid at the same time. Humbled completely by these dudes, dear god... ya' know?

6 comments:

yu yu said...

I ate 2 burritos today. One was for you.

Miss Soggy Smog said...

hell yeah. I didn't know they had any of Dargers work in NY, for some reason I thought it was all housed in Chicago. !!! So awesome! What museum is this? Love it.

Cheers, SMog

brittany said...

I can feel the burrito in my belly!

All this cool stuff is at the museum of modern art. They only have like to Darger pieces but they are pretty big.

Miss Soggy Smog said...

Most excellent. I am going to visit again, I haven't been in a while. !!!! Now, I am very excited. Are you guys back?

brittany said...

nope, tomorrow night.

Miss Soggy Smog said...

i can't wait for the juicy photo heavy back from trip blog. hope you guys are having major fun times

Luv Smog