04 September 2009
BECAUSE OF THE INTERNET.
I always feel I'm going to miss something, or that I need to keep up with randomness. Things that are happening around me but not to me. I don't want to know what some girl I sat behind in my high school english class is doing for labor day. That's her business and not mine. It makes me feel guilty, like I'm indulging & living vicariously. I don't want to feel like I'm over hearing your personal life like some eavesdropper. So, I'm going to try & cut down on this bizarre addiction. I don't want to know your business unless you want to tell me. So, call me & we'll talk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well I'm confused. Does this mean you are going to stop blogging? Things must continue to happen for you, that is the appeal of a blog. Okay, good I'm glad that's cleared up.
Cheers, Smog
Post a Comment