The past week has been nothing but muffins & scones. This is my business now, my job. If everything turns out right people will be paying money for pastries that I made. Oh my god, this is what dreams are made of. Go eat one, right now!
Damn Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats and I am impressed!!!!!!
But,
Maybe if you want people (i.e. strangers to your life like me) to be able to enjoy the lovely things you make, you should inform us about where we should go to get these muffins and scones. Because as a pastry lover, I would like to support you by eating delicious things.
8 comments:
Damn Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats and I am impressed!!!!!!
But,
Maybe if you want people (i.e. strangers to your life like me) to be able to enjoy the lovely things you make, you should inform us about where we should go to get these muffins and scones. Because as a pastry lover, I would like to support you by eating delicious things.
Plz Thx
Smog
p.s. Sorry I'm the comment queen too much
Sky bar, before five.
no worries about being a comment queen. I appreciate the input.
FEED ME
Did you know I am aspiring to own a pastry/cake company/Shoppe? Drop out of school and join me in the revolution! Viva La Pastel!
I would in a second! I'm going to learn how to much vegan doughnuts. yum.
VEGAN DOUGHNUTS ARE SOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!
I have some vegan doughnut recipes they are really good... I can let you in on the secrets.
Send me them through email! I'm so interested.
bpena@email.arizona.edu!!!
Post a Comment