17 August 2009

NY BY CAMERA PHONE.





We took disposable cameras to New York, & since I am without a scanner I can't really show them to anyone over the interwebs. So, here are pictures I took with my phone. Kind of lame. The second one down is a gun shop in Little Italy. It was in Mean Streets. We watched the movie the night before we saw it, which was weird because we weren't really looking for it. Dan also said something about it being one of the oldest gun shops in America. I don't know for sure, but I believe him. Other then that, we have the Dash Snow memorial, the Brooklyn Bridge & an art opening.

1 comment:

Miss Soggy Smog said...

excellent tour of the city!

oh, and duh you take pics of the disposables with your phone, then put them up. just do it okay?

cheerio
smog