Originally, I wasn't going to comment, as I am trying to ween myself off of comments but I just can't resist. That top picture is, simply, amazing. So fucking good. I cannot believe it. Perfect picture. Cheers, I hope you live forever. Smog
i adore these pictures. seriously, i want the same thing. and it's a weird feeling cause i don't want children. but, sometimes, like such as yours, i want children, just so they can... never mind. i get it. you're fucking rad as fuck.
5 comments:
Will you mail me copies of these photos? I would like to get them framed. Thank you.
I want to be your pen pal.
Originally, I wasn't going to comment, as I am trying to ween myself off of comments but I just can't resist. That top picture is, simply, amazing. So fucking good. I cannot believe it. Perfect picture. Cheers, I hope you live forever.
Smog
i adore these pictures. seriously, i want the same thing. and it's a weird feeling cause i don't want children. but, sometimes, like such as yours, i want children, just so they can... never mind. i get it. you're fucking rad as fuck.
haha girl exactly right!?! tell ashley I said wasssupe!
Post a Comment